Translate

Sunday 30 July 2017

Seeing Through And Bringing Down The Bad In Business!


Work establishment of the surrounding!  Hmm! What can I say about them?

In my life of living and gaining entry into work fields of workmanship I've met the good along with the bad, and in some instances the bad always try to play a part to be the good ones.

They always try to out beat the good, and they try with some devious ways to manipulate the crowd, by channeling strife and confusion among others.

But as always the good always gains dominance as to stand on their true feet and dictate what is right from the errors of the wrong.

There is always that individual or those individuals that try to confuse, manipulate and direct strife and push their authority around, Yes! Those ones that try to sabotage workmates and good business.

And they don't just show up in business workmanship fields they show up in a life of living also, and I know that there are a lot of individuals out there that can relate to this article in some way, shape or form.

Today I'm focusing my article on the workmanship fields and why it's necessary to keep standing on your true way.

I always asked, Why do some establishments hire such individuals, don't they know that some are trying to sabotage their business daily?

They hire them because they don't know about them, and the reason for most of them not knowing is because those individuals always camouflage themselves, just like the chameleon they show different colors to individuals when they are in the presence of someone, surrounding or atmosphere, and Yes! I've seen them display that devious deceiving way of themselves.

Through my years of workmanships, I've been taught to never let those kinds of individuals move me from my peaceful and truthful stance of consciousness because they are not worth it, and my worth can not be challenged, as I have no time for the ignorance of the ignorant as their time always come.

I'm not a ‘‘ Giddy Head ’’ individual whose stance is not established, my stance has been, is and continues to be established.

I've seen through my life in workmanship fields, individuals that just walk off the job, good team players with so much more to offer a business, because of an individual or individuals that have that manipulating, strife making, confusion and controlling way about them, Yes! Devious ways that just try to stir up strife among workmates etc.

And you know what I've also found out about those kinds of individuals?  I've found that they are so miserable with themselves and their lives that they just want to make everyone just like themselves, miserable and disturbing other's lives and businesses.

Those individuals don't like anyone not even themselves and if you really check them you would see that there is something about themselves that they don't like that they are trying to maintain to keep up an appearance.

I've always monitor their ways and I've been taught never to back down but to face them head-on with my truthful standing and I will continue to do that because that is my way.

I'm not here or going anywhere for the intimidation, controlling or strife making individuals that need attention, I have no time to waste on egoistic individuals that play a part and need attention.

And any individual that finds themselves in situations with anyone with elements of intrusions in life or workmanship fields, I will tell you that you should always try to maintain your true stance, speak truths and ignore the ignorance of the ignorant don't let them annoy you, You know what? Their day will come.

Yes! Some of them do walk with elements of confusion and strife but you walk with something greater more worthy, Truths and no devious lies.

Yes! You walk with an allegiance and the alliance of Love, Truth, and Peace, and as I said before, your worth can not be challenged by anyone or anything, so keep walking in your truthful way and always speak the truth and you will see how those ignorant individuals will stay out of your way.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment