Translate

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Do You Have Secrets?


Do you have secrets? Yes! A question that almost everyone is asked, asked someone or is thinking of asking someone in their mind. 

And for me, I could say that I don't keep secrets and I never did as I don't like the aspect of some secrets. 

I never liked the idea of whispering voices in my ear and never will as they just echo with devious tongues. 


And I will tell anyone that I don't like secrets just give me a good surprise not secrets with the trailing of slithering long devious slime. 

My life is an open book and I will say that I have been on personal passages that I chose not to disclose at the moment, not secrets just memories of things gone by. 

And when the time comes and I choose to reveal the contents to someone I will and I can with a willing heart with no intrusive intrusions of or on self or anyone else. 

As I have nothing holding to give me sleepless nights or a heavy heart. 

And  I am an individual who is always willing to share the memoiristic side of myself as a lesson Yes! A teaching tool to help someone. 

You know when someone tells another a secret it always comes with, ‘‘ Promise me that you wouldn't tell anyone and swear or agree on it’’. 

And that alone is devious and intrusive and a stumbling block for others as they are in a deadlock with another. 

And listening and agreeing to secrets that alone will tell anyone how devious secrets can be. 

And anyone that was told a secret should always be able to identify it's wayward way. 

Yes! Dainty dirty secrets that will or can get someone into trouble. 



Or tie up individuals into intrusive agreements that they sometimes can not get themselves out of. 

So tell me, what is your secret is it something that you are willing to share, at the right moment without being vindicated about a way? 

Is it harsh or bad will it make someone angry or sad or push them out of your way? 


No comments:

Post a Comment