Translate

Sunday 21 January 2024

In the midst of the storm God is working it out for me

 


Amid the storm, when the winds are howling and the rain is pouring down, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed, scared, and alone.

 The chaos and uncertainty of the storm can leave us feeling helpless and unsure of what the future holds. 

However, in these moments, I have found solace in knowing that my loving sovereign God is working it out for me.

It may seem contradictory to think that amid a storm when everything around us seems to be falling apart, there is a higher power at work. 

But that is the beauty of faith.

 It allows us to see beyond what our physical eyes can perceive and trust in something greater than ourselves. 

And for me, that something greater is my God.

In times of trouble, I turn to the Bible for guidance and comfort. 

One verse that has always stood out to me is Isaiah 43:2 which says, 'When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. 

When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.' 

This verse reminds me that no matter what storms may come my way, God is with me, and He will protect me.

I have experienced this firsthand in my life. 

There have been moments when I felt like I was in the middle of a raging storm, with no hope in sight. 

But each time, God has shown up in miraculous ways. 

He has provided for me when I had no idea where my next meal would come from.

 He has comforted me when I felt like my world was falling apart. 

And He has guided me through the darkness, showing me the way when I couldn't see it myself.

It's not always easy to see God working in the midst of the storm. Sometimes, it can feel like.

He is distant and doesn't care about our struggles. But that couldn't be further from the truth. 

I believe that it is during these storms that God is working the hardest on our behalf.

 He is using the storms to shape us, strengthen our faith, and prepare us for the blessings that He has in store for us.

I have learned to trust in God's plan, even when I can't see it or understand it. 

I have learned to have faith that He is working things out for my good, even when it doesn't feel like it. 

And I have learned to surrender my fears and worries to Him, knowing that He is in control and He will never leave me nor forsake me.

So the next time you find yourself amid a storm, remember that your loving sovereign God is working it out for you. 

Trust in Him, have faith in His plan and know that He will see you through to the other side. 

For amid the storm, there is a peace that surpasses all understanding, and it can only be found in the arms of our loving God.

No comments:

Post a Comment