Translate

Monday 22 May 2017

Who Is Guarding The Guards?


All over the world, some security firms are now finding themselves with stained reputations as when it comes to a trusting firm of employees for security,
some have dropped very low in the category of being trusted.

And why is this constantly being displayed among some security firms?

Why do some guards need to be guarded?

Why does some security firms distribute untrustworthy individuals in business or other establishments when they do not meet trusting, physical and mental requirements? Why?

For some security firms it is always about the money Yes! The big contracts and then they go and fill the employment passages with who ever they could find.

Through the years I've noticed a drop in standards in some security firms as some look as though they went to senior citizens homes or prison facilities to do recruiting there.

Don't get me wrong and please don't have bias thinking about my dictatorship okay readers.

Senior citizens! I do salute you for your trying efforts of job area distribution.

But security firms need sturdy, efficient, fast, focus, trusting and mobilized individuals with much-experienced poise with a clean background and much reliance to needs.

And as far as the prison looking aspect of displayed distributions of individuals in some security firms.

Again don't get me wrong or have bias thinking of my area dictatorship.

I know that one should never judge a book by its cover and I am not judging as always I am just ‘‘ Saying!  as I get my areas of views out there in free speech of distribution.

And as far as not judging a book by its cover, one do need to make sure that the appearance of the book is of strong growing content, with clean pages to understand, not falling apart, and that the main element content of the book is not fabricated to be what it's not, never soiled with remnants of it that does not have clarity of true intentions, or that it does not display illucent tears.

What need is a damaged book when one can not require the distributions of its contents in an organized and satisfactory way?

Yes! and again this question I put forth to you,‘‘ Who is guarding the Guards?

An interesting aspect of a way as this question should not be left unanswered.

Some with talks of experiences from others where the guards need much guarding, I found myself faced with a situation of the sort.

What does one do when they find themselves faced with a situation with someone who is supposed to be your guard in service, with an allegiance to guard and protect no matter what?

Then it is revealed to you with much-showing evidence that the guard was the culprit of the burglary.

One thing that I can tell you is that it really leaves a bad taste in your mouth, and I do not literally mean that your mouth has a bad taste.

I mean that your whole aspect of being just goes on an emotional high, as you start to feel invaded by having a break in trust, with much deliberation of questions of Why? How long? How did? How could?

And with all that happened and the questioning, the main fact is that all errors and devious manipulation of ways have been shown up and everyone's eyes are now opened to see that the question does hold relevance of being asked Yes! Who is guarding the guards?

No comments:

Post a Comment