Translate

Monday 22 May 2017

Is It Attraction?


All over the world men and women find themselves connecting to each other for all different aspect of ways known to them.

And the basis of the allurement to each other is base on some kind of emotional alertness of feelings.

Attraction? Maybe or maybe not as there are quite a few reasons why individuals get sighted by each other in some kind of affectionate way.

It could be lustful, for appearance, financial benefits or other, as I said it's only known to them, until what ever the reason gets a highlight.

I am an individual who doesn't get attracted by individuals from their appearance, I get attracted to their heart, mind and their ability to put truths into focus and perspectives as they distribute it.

Yes! The positive aspects that lay within themselves.

It's not a mere attraction that I look for, it's uniqueness, intellect with wisdom and a way to carry me as an audience into meaningful conversation.

Yes! I've seen attractive men and Yes! I see men as God's fine specimen of creations.

But I'm not directed to looks alone as the heart has to be in the right place also.

And a genuinely loving heart is what I always look for.

You see! With a genuinely loving heart, all aspects and essence of the heart will flow.


No comments:

Post a Comment