Translate

Sunday 17 February 2019

Criticism's Critical Moments



In societies in a world that mankind live in, there is always a cruel verse of descriptional theory that is always based on an individual's grudge, envy, spitefulness or hate towards one another, others etc.

A behavior pattern of circumstance that puts a moment unto a critical path,
why criticize when one can help motivate?

As criticism's based roots have deviousness and are always growing on a dark ground.

Motivational aspects on the other hand always come with fluent and lucent theory that binds the Individual unto greener pastures, an emotional helpmate in times of need.

The thing is that if one cannot say something good and helpful with some kind of motivational relevance why say anything at all? As all that would be voicing is a push of tormenting air of words.

I'm an individual that comprehend things different than some Individuals do, and I also like to control my space, thinking, movement etc.

I don't indulge or let anyone use my mental, physical and emotional space like a bowling field to knock down my true emotional aspirations etc.

I feel every word and taste every word that Individuals release from their mouths, just as you can feel the raindrops on your skin in a mild drizzle or harsh downpour, I acknowledge everything.

A light rain makes one aware that rain is falling, that it's coming down, and it's a caution for the Individual to get away and get shelter against the heavy downpour before it begins, so you take cover to protect self.

Criticism's words lash out like a stormy day with heavy pouring rain with much lightning in a storm.

And with that in mind, one should always take cover and get away from the cause, yes the ignorant critics that like to display their ignorance through the mouth.

I'm a challenger and I challenge the wayward, I don't eat up every state of useless words etc that doesn't build me, anything that try to cause me mental fatigue and pain I get away from and disallowed contact.

And any individual with intrusive criticism should never be heard, they should never get that platform of anyone's mental stability to try to traumatize it.

To the critics, I can tell you that I'm not that unconscious territory that you would want to walk on, I have no time for ignorant displays, behavior etc my energy and time is precious and I use it to apply meaningful things to my life of living ways etc.

Yes! Some Individuals have emotions that can sometimes flare up whenever they get punctured by an intrusive tongue lashing of criticism, but why punctured when you can prune?

Help build, help motivate, help direct Yes! Help with genuine love and care?

Being truly spiritual with a strong self will to fully focus and have awareness can put anyone unto so many emotional achievements.

As one can always see through, feel through and know, they will be able to understand the proportion of what the individual is saying, how they say it, and how they are trying to direct it to you and the motives that they are coming with their lacerations of harsh words that are being propelled to intrude to cause hurt and damage.

That's the difference between being truly spiritually focused and aware and spiritually unconscious, with one you flow in higher realms of knowledge, wisdom, and understanding and with the other individuals are stucked into place to be struck or lashed by every forced missle  of criticism's torment.

Always gain the insight to know that " Criticism's core has a dark, devious and damaging basing that flows out to do more damage".

" You understand when it's understood, as you will gain entry into many understanding aspects and ways".

" One cannot understand what they don't know as the leverage for understanding is on a block path".

" True motivational building structures is always needed, not devious demolition tongue derbys ".


No comments:

Post a Comment