Translate

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Favor And Blessings Is Guaranteed-Wishing On Things Is Not For Me


Favor and blessings come in so many ways and it flows through individual's life each and every day, but some individuals don't notice it and some think that it's a wish delivered from their wish on some wish list.

What I can tell you is that favor and blessing is guaranteed and it's things given to you from a true heart of desired needs.

Favor and blessings are mandatory and everyone gets them it's just that some individuals don't acknowledge the fact that they are being helped.

And it's not a genie in a bottle that gives individuals favor and blessings as true favor and blessings come from a source who knows what they need, and I can assure you that Creator God is not a genie.

Even before you think of them, blessing and favor turns up to you right there and then, to help you out some way, and please be reminded that you didn't talk to whatever genie you think you have or made a wish on that particular day :)

It's the sovereign seer the sovereign hearer the one who knows individuals better than themselves, individuals true source of existing and he is not an illusion of an ignorant genie in some bottle on a shelf.

That is why wishing is not for me because I know that my favor and blessings are guaranteed, and I know to whom I belong and he knows what it is I do and don't want :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment