Translate

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Prescription Pills.



My experience with some medication that was given to me for headaches from the doctor.

This is another pill that I am surly going to stay far away from .

The name of the pill is CINNARON  and instead of making the headache ache go away it gave me a bigger worst headache than I had before.

I took this pill the night time and the morning I woke my head was so dizzy and I felt so light headed I felt terrible not only in head but in being as well.

I slept for seventeen hours from the night and back to late evening getting up in between feeling dizzy and weak.

I had experience the same effect while taking another pill and I really want to know what is going on with the medication of today that it's not healing but making individuals sicker than they were before.

And I am not just saying this base on my encounters with medication but I am basing my knowledge on other individuals who took medication and had to atop taking them because they were not making them well but was in reverse and doing more damage than good.


No comments:

Post a Comment