Translate

Friday 22 July 2022

People! Suicide is not the way out, don't do it.



All over the world of societies in which we all live, some individuals find themselves going through testing times.

And with all the diseases and viruses that all of a sudden decided to be pushed into our life and living,

There is a staggering among individuals who are giving up on themselves, as they give up the will to live.

Individuals need to be strong, find that little strength from within, and hold on.

These testing times in life should not be the go-a-head to give anyone the ok to end their life.

Your life is more precious than that to throw it away.

Too many suicides are happening, which should not be happening at all.

Individuals need to know that there is a better way of dealing with depression, neglect, rejection, etc, and the loss of love, from family members, etc.

The pandemic crisis is doing a lot, but still, we must all remain strong and grounded mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.

Individuals are ending their lives because of hurt, pain, confusion, rejection, etc in other words, from brokenness.

The rejection of not gaining love, from family and others should not be the green light to give anyone the go-ahead to hurt themselves and end their life.

As a young child growing up I too suffered from rejection and the love was not present in the home, in my parents' family, etc.

Rejection and no love also cost my little brother his life.

But you know what, the rejection that they gave me made God accept me and God took me in.

Psalms 27:10 - When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up. Psalms 34:17-20 - [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. 

I'm not bitter about anything that I went through, I don't hold any hate or anything against anyone.

I actually looked my parents in their eyes and forgive them, it's something that I do after being taught by God, I forgive, release them, and send them love, and I have continued to use that method as a workbook continually in my life genuinely from my heart. 

Without being burdened by the weight of spiritual form factors, that may try to weigh my heart, mind, and soul down.

My heart is for love only nothing else cannot take its place.   

God showed me what true love is when he took me in.

My broken heart, the pain which was stabbing me like a knife, the wild mind thoughts of coming and going into a world of taunting voices that were just so eager to help me find a way out of what they call a miserable life, they all went away.

And I've never felt such an overwhelming Love as God's love.

When you get to know and understand God's love you will be able to identify the errors in man's love that is lacking real substance to grow.

I don't have to hunger for anyone's betraying gesture of what they so highly think is love because I received and continue to get the ultimate love.

What expressions of gesturing love that may flow to me from others whether it a just a by-word or a futile expression that they try to give me to soak their egos, I always know what it is if it's not the real thing.

Real and genuine love expressions coming through from someone with a genuine heart will only add to what Love has.

As it continues to envelop me and make a symphony of loves energy expressions to help me with a calm, peaceful, and comfortable state of mind in understanding ways of movements to feel safe and comfortable.

The Love of Jesus Christ can heal all broken hearts and bewildered minds, God healed me, and many can get healed.

Now, knowing from what I thought I understand that love is not present in any place that is not willing to accompany it, and my parents, etc did not allow it in. 

Individuals need to understand that with rejection and the weakness of the mind dark energies in the world like to taunt individuals by speaking to their minds.

Ephesians 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Not only will they have a replay of constant taunting of cruel words from people that try to belittle and scorn you, but they will add more to the conversation reel as they go on and push your mind and structure onto a path to end your life.

Individuals need to know that suicide is not the way, it's not the right way, and it's never a good way out when you hurt yourself to give up on a precious life that you have.

Call upon the name of Jesus Christ to let God heal your broken-heart mind etc.

Your brokenness can get healed pain is not permanent there is a process that can be applied.

Strength lies within it just for the individual to manifest it to show its light.

Let Jesus Christ help you to manifest that light and strength within to help you to heal and go on.

I am older now and I have the knowledge and impartation of authentic love and the careship which it carries, to be able to let it be the foundation of my life going forward, for and with my children

As I closed this article, I hope and pray that individuals that are heavy burdens, allow Jesus Christ into their life to heal them, free them and keep them safe, as Jesus Christ has continued to do with me.

Acts 2v21  And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment