Translate

Thursday 28 April 2022

Yes I know!

 


I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed by a world filled with societies of happening that sometimes seem to have no end.

I know what struggling is, and what it's like to have the faith of hope to gather yourself up to be ready for a win.

I know the turmoil in societies in the world that flows with so much sin, from the wicked hands and minds that think they are winning.

I know the voices of individuals who passed their limits as pressure flows, mothers giving birth, and questions about what's happening in societies in this world on their minds twirl.

I know the mixed matters and the decisions and what the helpless ones are longing for, the roads of travel to get where they must that sometimes seem very far.

I know of the greedy, selfish intent of, men with the manipulation tools of control, deceit, and agendas laced under their foundation's hems.

Yes, I know it all, the struggles, the loss, the blind eyes to crime, and the nuisance ones that waste so much energy and time.

I know the long nights and staggering days, the wishful thoughts of the bodies filled with much anger and hate.

I know the condemning ones that act as judges, juries, and prosecutors to try to remove many innocent ones from this place.

I know the neglect, suffering, and torture of the children, the past, present, and future things done, and the secrets uncovered of the innocent ones laden beneath the ground.

I know the intents of man, the puffed-up pride agendas, the bloody hands that want to control, the twisted minds, and shallow words that are as acid as a lime. 

I know that bad things cannot go on forever and that there is a place where the suffering will find peace and comfort, a place where genuine hands will be there to reach out to protect us.

We must understand and acknowledge that things are happening in societies of a world that we all live in, we must not be ignorant of those facts so as to turn a blind eye and not notice  not try to help in any way, shape or form.

What's happening should not be filtered or silent but it must be heard, it's all happening after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment